Aurore Boatmen Index du Forum

Aurore Boatmen Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HDTV Frank Sinatra Jr.-/That Face! 05-20-2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Aurore Boatmen Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
protattr

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: HDTV Frank Sinatra Jr.-/That Face! 05-20-2016 Répondre en citant

Frank Sinatra Jr.- That Face! > bit.ly/1TLqC0q

All..rights..reservedView..In..iTunes..To..preview..a..song,..mouse..over..the..title..and..click..Play9You'll.Never.Know.Frank.Sinatra,.Jr.Kim.Summers.Top.Albums.1Track.listing[edit]5Spice.Frank.Sinatra,.JrThat...Face!...AllMusic...Rating...7...User...Ratings...(0)...Your...Rating...Overview...↓...User...Reviews...↓...Credits...↓...Releases...↓...Similar...Albums...↓...Share...this...page...facebook...twitter...google+...AllMusic...Review...by...Jeff...Tamarkin...The...elephant...in...the...room...is...a...whole...lot...bigger...than...it's...ever...been...on...Frank...Sinatra,...Jr.'s...first...studio...album...in...ten...yearsWhile...he's...never...really...attempted...to...shed...his...birthright,...claiming...to...be...happy...to...stand...in...the...shadow...of...his...legendary...father,...neither...has...Sinatra...JrThe.duration.of.this.song.is.02:24.JrThat..Face!..is..the..final..album..by..Frank..Sinatra,..JrFollow..us..on..AppStore3:44.SpotifyAmazon.3.Feeling.Good.Leslie.Bricusse.Frank.Sinatra,.Jr7Cry.Me.a.River.Frank.Sinatra,.JrFrank...Sinatra,...Jrchronology.As.I.Remember.It.(1996).That.Face!.(2006).In.his.early.sixties.at.the.time.of.this.recording,.JrWhile.no.one.will.fault.him.for.making.the.effort.during.such.trying.times,.and.all.will.applaud.him.for.his.survival,.That.Face!.probably.should.have.waited.an.additional.year.or.so,.until.the.singer.was.up.to.the.taskThat..Face!View..In..iTunes..Top..Songs....Name..Album..Time..Price....1..Black..Night..Entertainment..(Music..from..the..Motion..Picture..Soundtrack)..4:25..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..2..My..Kind..of..Town..Best..of..Duets..2:36..$1.29..View..In..iTunes..3..My..Kind..of..Town..Duets..(20th..Anniversary..Deluxe..Edition)..2:36..$1.29..View..In..iTunes..4..Some..Children..See..Him..The..Sinatra..Family..Wish..You..a..Merry..Christmas..2:57..$1.29..View..In..iTunes..5..The..Way..She..Makes..Me..Feel..Trumpeter's..Prayer..3:38..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..6..I..Only..Want..Some..Trumpeter's..Prayer..5:10..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..7..The..People..That..You..Never..Get..to..Love..That..Face!..4:28..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..8..Walking..Happy..That..Face!..2:42..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..9..Trouble..With..Hello..Is..Goodbye..That..Face!..3:39..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..10..Softly,..As..In..a..Morning..Sunrise..That..Face!..3:36..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..11..You'll..Never..Know..That..Face!..2:57..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..12..What..a..Difference..a..Day..Makes..That..Face!..3:04..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..13..Cry..Me..a..River..That..Face!..5:43..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..14..Girl..Talk..That..Face!..4:52..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..15..Spice..That..Face!..3:28..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..16..I..Was..a..Fool..(To..Let..You..Go)..That..Face!..3:22..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..17..Feeling..Good..That..Face!..3:07..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..18..I'm..Afraid..the..Masquerade..Is..Over..That..Face!..3:44..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..Top..Movies..1He...continued...to...tour...around...the...country...until...his...death...in...2016...just...before...a...show...in...Daytona...Beach,...FloridaYou...must...forgive...the...way...that...I...stare,...But...never...will...these...eyes...behold...a...sight...that...could...replace...In.December.of.that.year,.he.was.kidnapped.and.ransomed.two.days.later.(the.kidnappers.were.soon.caught.and.convicted.for.the.crime)You..can..help..Wikipedia..by..expanding..itWhile.his.tasteful.delivery.of.standards.such.as."Cry.Me.a.River".and."What.a.Diff'rence.a.Day.Made".is.laudable,.one.can't.help.but.feel.that.the.singer.here.is.a.lesser.talent,.a.weaker,.less.original.interpreter.than.his.father.and.an.artist.short.on.ideas2I'm.Afraid.the.Masquerade.Is.Over.Frank.Sinatra,.JrDiscography.Browser.previous.next.Stream.or.buy.on:.Release.Date.June.6,.2006.Duration.47:14.Genre.Vocal.Jazz.Styles.Traditional.Pop.American.Popular.Song.Vocal.Jazz.Submit.Corrections.Album.Moods.Amiable/Good-Natured.Refined.Carefree.Relaxed.Elegant.Restrained.Warm.Gentle.Romantic.Sophisticated.Intimate.Sentimental.Stylish.Lush.Album.Themes.Dinner.Ambiance.Reminiscing.Romantic.Evening.Frank.Sinatra,.Jr3:22.Amazon.5.Spice.Frank.Sinatra,.Jr-.Vocals.Steve.Tyrell.-.Vocals.Nelson.Riddle.-.Arranger.Don.Costa.-.Arranger.We...are...unable...to...find...iTunes...on...your...computerSinatra,.Jr f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Aurore Boatmen Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange